What To Expect On Your Appointment
We are aware that most restrictions within the general public are no longer, however, as a health care provider following our latest guidance, some safety protocols are still in place to keep both our staff and patients safe.
IMPORTANT: IF YOU ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING, PLEASE CALL US ON 01977 616480 AND POSTPONE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- Do you currently have Coronavirus?
- Have you currently got any of the symptoms below?
- High temperature above 37.8 degrees centigrade
- Persistent dry cough or persistent headache
- Any cold or flu symptoms
- Become breathless or more breathless than usual
- Loss of sense of taste or smell
When you attend for your appointment:
- IMPORTANT: PLEASE WEAR A FACE COVERING.
- Please wait in your car until your allocated appointment time.
- If you are late for your appointment, we may not be able to see you, because this could cause severe disruption to our safety protocols.
- Please arrive for your appointment alone where possible. A chaperone can attend if you are under 18 or are vulnerable.
- Our door is now unlocked, PLEASE ENSURE YOU WEAR A FACE COVERING, AND USE OUR HAND SANITISER PROVIDED ON ENTRY.
- Please be aware, for some procedures staff will still be dressed in full PPE.
- We will not be able to shake your hand as you arrive in the surgery.
- We may ask that any further appointments or payments are made via phone, or these may be done over reception, we will confirm this upon leaving the practice.